Monday, December 26, 2011

Holly Bloggy Christmas!!

This year I participated in Caitlin and Sarah's gift exchange, Holly Bloggy Christmas! It was super fun to send out a gift for another blogger and to receive one in the mail!

Andrea sent me a lovely array of gifts! If you're reading this, let me know if you have a blog so I can link to you!
I got... glittery J and D ornaments for my name, chocolate covered pretzels (not pictured because I devoured them, haha!), white fudge covered pretzels, Santa and reindeer window clings, a Target gift card, and a whole bunch of peppermint patties!!!!! My fave!!!

My other partner was Hilary at Rockin' Teacher Materials! I am not the most arty or crafty person, but I wanted to make sure Hilary's gift was special. I made her a picture frame to go along with the theme of her blog! I also included some homemade cookies. :)
I got the idea for her picture frame with Scrabble tiles from my cousin's Etsy shop! She just opened up but she makes the cutest things! Click on her Alpha Gams frame to visit her shop and take a look around. :)



Thank, Caitlin and Sarah, for organizing this awesome exchange!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Such cute gifts!!! Wish I knew about the party!!!


    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea with the frame - I will have to Pin that!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It's me Andrea :) I'm glad you liked the gifts. I'm sorry I wasn't as crafty as you were. haha Love your picture frame idea. I will need to pin that. My blog is really just to keep my parents updated a little with some pictures. Maybe next year I will make one for my teacher peeps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea!!! If you come back to read this, I LOVED your gifts!!! They made me so happy. I am not crafty at all, I totally stole that idea from my cousin and hers is clearly way cuter than mine, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting your pics! It's so fun seeing what everyone got and sent! Thanks for participating!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...