Monday, June 4, 2012

June Currently!

Hooray!!


Yesterday on my boat ride I got it in my head that I want to take sailing lessons! My mom sailed a TON when she was in her 20s, and I feel like I spend too much time on my blog and Google Reader and facebook..... I like being outside! So I am on the hunt for lessons that coincide with my summer class times!

And for my wish, went, want...
  • I wish I could go to D.C.! That's not really a crazy wish I guess, haha. The flight from here is only an hour and a half or so!!
  • This year I apparently went nowhere exciting. All I could think of was Indiana for a wedding and then museums, so I picked museums! I went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago and it was AMAZING.
  • My cousins and I put the Indiana Dunes on our summer bucket list and I am SO PUMPED!
As soon as my laundry is done, I'm off to church to drop off NINE BOXES of books that I found in my classroom that I don't want. Nine boxes, people. That is just out of control.

Go link up with Farley and see her awesome new blog design!!!


13 comments:

  1. I am getting to go to DC at the end of the month for the NEA conference :) Super excited!!

    Sailing sounds interesting!

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sailing lessons. They sounds like fun. Enjoy your break!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to DC next month. Where did you stay?
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first read your "thinking" box I read it as, "I want to take SMILING lessons" hahaha.. it made me giggle :) But sailing lessons sound like fun!!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Farley and I'm your newest follower :) I absolutely love Amazon... I'm a bit addicted to online ordering, haha. I'm jealous your classroom is packed up... mine is a disaster zone right now! Ugh. Enjoy your summer!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops!!
    NINE boxes of books... WOW.... That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!! It was definitely a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is sooooo much to see in D.C. I love spending my days in museums. I'm such a nerd!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am totally obsessed with everything Erin Condren. Your cleaned up room is impressive! I currently have summer school teachers taking over my room :( I would love to learn how to sail after watching the Bachelorette the other night!

    Courtney
    3rd Grade Sprinkles
    courtneyice1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jill,
    I'm so jealous that your classroom is all cleaned up. Our last day is Friday. I vote try the sailing lessons!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to clean out my classroom books too! Maybe this summer~~who knows!! I am your newest follower!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...