Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hooray for Wednesday!
I'm loving my sailing class!! Being on the water is so relaxing and it is pretty fun to sail around! Also I'm pretty sure that the guys on the Bachelorette a few weeks back had a hidden sailing master on their boats - otherwise, I have no idea how they did not capsize!! It's not easy to sail!
Speaking of The Bachelorette......... I'm loving this show!! I could NOT BELIEVE that Ryan went home this week! I mean, it was like 4 weeks too late, but I really never thought she would send him home. But thank goodness she did. I hope it is Arie and Sean in the end!!

I'm loving the amazing Robert Munsch collection book that I picked up at Goodwill on Monday! There are 10 books in this giant book and I bought it for $0.63!!! 63 cents!!! Holy mama! Check out your local Goodwill or Salvation Army ASAP for amazing deals. Here are all the books inside my Munschworks:
I'm loving my dog. He cracks me up. Last week I took him to school to pick up some books, and when we got back in the car to go home, I looked over and saw him sitting like this. Haha!
I'm loving my cousins, as usual! I feel super lucky to have been born into a fabulous familia. :)
What are you loving today?

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving that Ryan is gone too. Go Sean!

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked back to you and did my own "What I'm Loving Wednesday". Thanks for getting this started today!

    Heather
    Peacocks and Penguins - 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love your dog! & I'm semi-obsessed with the bachelorette! I read the spoilers, though haha. Makes it more fun for me! Ryan was so weird, I couldn't look past his tank tops!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill! I just read your list today and loved the idea so much I did my own "What I'm Loving Wednesday" - Thanks for being so inspiring. :)

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, I think you are super crafty! What are you talking about, "those crafty moms" and all that? Besides, it's supposed to be stuff you *love* right?

    I did just redo my layout, like a week ago. I *heart* it.

    Heather
    Peacocks and Penguins - 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I so thought my schnauzer was the only dog to sit like that! I'm glad to know it's not just mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...