Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yay Meetup!

On Thursday, we had our Chicago blogger meetup! It was so super fun. We chatted and ate and had a great time! If you have a chance to go to a meetup where you live, don't be nervous. You should go and have fun!


Here's a picture of some of us!
Back row: Mel D (Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations), Nicole (Lesson Plan SOS), Lauren (Go Fourth and Inspire), Laura (Mrs. Castro's Class), me!, and Marie

Front row: Melissa (Lesson Plan SOS), Becky (Dots-n-Spots), Krista (The Second Grade Superkids), and Katie

Thank you Melissa, Nicole, and Becky for organizing the meetup, and thank you Mel for taking care of the picture for us!! I look super tan somehow... it must be the lighting. Definitely not that tan in real life. Haha!

And in other news.............. less than 6 hours until the Bachelorette finale! I am totally Team Arie. I mean, come on.
And speaking of Team Arie... if you are a real fan, you can buy a Team Arie shirt and 100% of the proceeds go to fighting drug and alcohol addiction. I think that is great!

Just a tip for you....... don't type in Team Arie dot com with no spaces........ you don't want to go there.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the warning. I was Team Sean, so now I just don't care anymore! j/k... not really :)
    Your meet up was a good-sized group. Probably a lot easier to talk to everyone and not feel left out. Looks like fun!
    Thanks for sharing.
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your post today. So glad you had fun at the meet up! Aren't they just the best??

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh...I may have to unfollow you now...I am totally Team Jef! Arie seems totally...um...how do I say....sweet? to me....if you know what I mean! Guess we will find out tonight :)

    Looks like yall had fun at the meetup!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...