Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I totally skipped last week's WILW... I had too much schoolwork!! But this week, I'm good. :)
I'm loving that this is my last week of my summer class!!!! This means I can start working in my classroom. Whenever I see people's classroom pictures, I get jealous. Now I can go!!

I'm loving that my local bookstore is ordering Growing Readers for me so that I can read it. Now that I have read both The Book Whisperer and Reading With Meaning, I am legit obsessed with doing a reading workshop this year. My awesome little bookstore will have my book by tomorrow afternoon, yeah!

I'm loving Ace Hardware! They have a dollar section that I didn't know about ... because I never go to hardware stores. I found clothespins for my clip chart and little plastic baskets that were way cuter than the ones I saw at Target. And all for a dollar! I also got a spray bottle because it was cute... and I'm guessing I'll have to spray something eventually!
 I'm loving Target because they sold $3 crates this week! I got 2 blues, 3 greens, and 1 pink for a total of 6! I cleaned one Target out and had to visit another... so if you still haven't gotten yours for your crate seats, you need to go now! I wish I had two of each color but I'm lucky I got 6 at all! I also got these caddies that I will use for community supplies!!
I'm loving my brother! He goes on my errands with me, keeps me company while I'm working on school stuff, and gets ice cream and dinner with me when we both need a break from home.
I'm loving my mom because she is helping me with my Making Words folders!! She is so nice.
What are you loving this Wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go to Target and stock up on crates! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to LOVE Growing Readers. It is one of my absolute favorite teaching books! I have seen Kathy Collins speak a few times and she is amazing-and very funny too-you will enjoy reading her writing! I didn't know hardware stores had dollar sections-now I need to check out my local Ace Hardware.
    ~Meredith
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those deals you found!! And now I'm thinking I need some colorful crates from Target;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you find good things at stores :) and congrats on being at the end of your classes! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love teaching a Multiage class!! We only have 2 classes and have had to fight to keep them!! I have taught Multiage for 14 years and love every minute of seeing the students become leaders. Wouldn't trade it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...