Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Currently

Happy May!!


I feel like sometimes I am a little over the top with the optimism... I don't do it on purpose... I think it's just in my brain. But it makes me happy so that is what counts. :)

Today was Laugh Out Loud Day. The kids were supposed to bring a joke from home. I think maaaaaaybe 3 kids brought a real joke; everyone else just made one up on the fly.

Some highlights included:
  • Why did the chicken cross the road? He wanted a drink.
  • Why did the cow cross the road? To go to school.
  • Why did the duck cross the road? He wanted to play.
There was also a joke about Selena Gomez and the Biebs but I didn't really catch the whole thing... sorry to disappoint you!

What are you doing currently? Link up with Farley!

7 comments:

  1. A new classroom color scheme? I love thinking of that kind of stuff. I also love seeing other peoples schemes and themes! I am having a giveaway! Be sure to check it out!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of new colors too! I'll definitely be spray painting some bookshelves this summer.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 days??? That's it??? WOW!!!
    I like your pageant title!!!! :) We would get along great!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 16 days left! WooHoo! My son just got back from Chicago where they recorded some of their music at Wrigley Field. :) Your pageant title is great!

    Have a blessed Friday!
    Rebecca

    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so not ready for the hot weather! Where did my winter go?
    Have a good weekend Ms. Optimistic!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill,
    Your platform is so important and something I'm really not good at. :) Can't wait to see your new color scheme!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love listening to baseball.
    I would love to hear about your ideas for the classroom.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...