Monday, May 21, 2012

Shape Birds

With our days left in the single digits, I wasn't planning to start new math units.

With Watercolor Day on Friday, I knew I had to come up with something fun to paint.

So I turned to the creative genius at Deep Space Sparkle for inspiration, and we made shape birds! A little math and a lot of watercoloring. They loved it!

Here we are working hard!


And here are a few of our masterpieces...
 Apparently one of the birds was working out... haha!

Super cute, so fun, and just beautiful. :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!!! Love it!
    And I am really impressed with how clean and tidy your watercolor paint sets are!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog and following us! We are now thrilled to be following you too!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...