Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There Are My Obsessions

I am going linky party CRAZY! I hope soon I do something school-related so I can feel more legit in my blog. In the meantime... linkies it is.

Today I am happy to tell you about my obsessions! Bonnie is hosting at Living a Wonderful Life!
Here is what I love!!

  • Being warm. I seriously do not like being cold. I welcome humidity, in fact, I embrace it! It's like the outside is wrapping a big blanket around me!!!!!! Sometimes I think I should move somewhere warmer. But then, would I really love being warm so much if I didn't experience the cold Chicago winters?? Deep thoughts right there.
  • My cousins. I have two crazy awesome cousins who I love so much. They are 21 and 18, so slightly younger than me... but now that we're all adults, the age gap seems nonexistent! We have a lot of fun together doing things like eating fro yo and going on spontaneous trips to places like the Jelly Belly Factory. My cousin, Kelley, left for Tanzania today to help build schools! And my cousin, Lisa, was the salutatorian of her graduating class!! Love love love.
  • Weddings. I'm not having one any time soon (although I feel like I get harassed about it a lot) but I suuuuuuure do love them! I just went to one on Saturday and it was great, and also unusual because it was a Macedonian Orthodox wedding, which was a whole new adventure for me! In case you are wondering, I want a dress like this...
         and I want my bridesmaids to look something like this...
  • Cheesy junk food. I typically enjoy fruit and other healthy types of food. However, I can not say no to Cheetos and cheese popcorn!!!!!!! Oh my, yum yum!!!!
What are you obsessed with? Link up!!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. It looks like you have so much fun with your cousins. My cousins are either really old or 20 years younger than me.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings too! We are getting ready to have our 2nd anniversary next week. I might have to post some pictures of my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mr and I went to the JOP- we had lived together for so long that everyone thought of us as married- so i didn't have THE wedding. I kind of regret it- but i plan to live VERY vicariously through Chickadee when it is her turn:)
    Staci

    ☞Go NuTTY with ME!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you are so close to your cousins!! And I love your "future" :) wedding dresses!!! They are adorable! My husband and I got married 2 years ago, and it was so much fun planning everything! I would love to do it all again (with him of course)! There are just so many wonderful options for everything!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being warm!! I grew up in Colorado and loved my summers, but was so miserable in the winter:(( People think I'm crazy here I wear jeans, boots and sweaters pretty much year round, and I'm usually the only person who surfs year round with a wetsuit top, lol!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am a sucker for cheesy snacks.. or just snacks in general. My hubby says that I eat like a child. Haha

    mrsjwalk.blogspot.com
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! I love your obsessions. How funny that you welcome the humidity! I'm not sure you'd love it as much if you lived down in the South though...it's so thick and yucky, ugh! Oh and I love your future bridesmaid dresses. Gorgeous!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bridesmaid dress. I have never worn a cute one before, but that one is AWESOME!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...